Sometimes you need more than a photo paper, sometimes you are looking for a fine art print. Typically this is called a rag paper. Digital photography looks beautiful on a smooth fine art paper. It adds an artistic quality that is incomparable to any other print. There are also textured fine art paper but that works best for watercolor art reproductions

smooth fine art paper- art printing- art reproductions

One Response

  1. Emily,

    Love the new price guide!!! Your site looks stellar! * * * * * * Im in love by the way… Thanks you for putting my art on your website, mwehhhh !

    Jes Alford

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *